General Refund Policy
- A refund request must be submitted through the Campus Recreation Refund Request Form. It may take up to 4 weeks to process.
- All refunds are subject to a 25% processing fee. If the registration fee is over $50, processing fee will be a flat fee of $10.
- If payment was made by credit card, the refund is returned to the original credit card.
- For purchases made by cash or check, established University procedures are followed, which may take up to four weeks for the refund to be processed.
- Cash refunds are not permitted by University accounting policy.
- Programs that are canceled or rescheduled will receive a full refund without a processing fee (excludes single group exercise, small group training, and intramural games).
- Full refunds will be granted if you have a documented medical excuse.
- If the refund request is denied, an explanation as to why it was denied will be provided.
Fitness and Wellness Services
- Group Exercise passes are nonrefundable without valid documentation and approval from the Fitness and Wellness Center staff.
- Refunds are available if requested at least 2 whole business days before the session. Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
- Refunds requested within 2 whole business days before the scheduled session are nonrefundable.
Small Group Training & Swim Lessons
- Refunds will be issued if a waiting list exists and the spot can be filled. Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
CPR, First Aid, AED Classes
- Full refunds will be given to participants for a class that is cancelled.
- Refunds, less a processing fee, will be given to those who withdraw from a class with a minimum of 3 business days in advance of the scheduled start date.
- No refunds will be given to participants who withdraw from courses within 2 business days of the class except for documented medical conditions.
- Refunds are the responsibility of the individual club
- Refunds for IM Sports passes will be issued under the following circumstances
- Players create or join a team on the wait list and there is not a spot available for that team in the league.
- Players create or join a team in a division or league that does not have enough teams to run & another spot is not available for that team in a league.
- A player purchases a pass and provides proper documentation of an injury that will not allow that player to play for the semester.
- Refunds will not be issued for players who have purchased a pass and choose to no longer play.
- Refunds will not be issued to a player who has played in at least one game during any season or sport.
- Refunds will not be issued to a player who has committed a policy violation and is not longer eligible or wishes not to play. Completing the purchase of a pass is also agreeing to abide by all IM Sports policies and rules.
- Refunds will not be issued to teams or players who drop out of a division after the registration deadline, if IM Sports cannot find another team to fill the team's spot.
- Refunds will not be issued to individuals on teams that do not meet the minimum number of players required by the registration deadline and are removed from the league.
- Equipment refunds are available for a full refund if submitted 2 whole business days prior to the scheduled reservation. Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
- Equipment refunds are available for a 50% refund if submitted 1 whole business day prior to the scheduled reservation. Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
- Equipment refunds are nonrefundable if submitted less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled reservation.
- Facility reservations are refundable if requested 2 whole business days before the scheduled reservation. Deposits are nonrefundable.
- Refunds will only be issued if a waiting list exists and the spot can be filled. Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
- Full refunds will be granted if a trip is canceled due to weather, objective hazard, or low enrollment.