Live Eat RecFest 2018
Sunday, August 26 from 2-6pm at the Rec Center
We can't think of a better way to kick off the school year than by hosting an open house party for YOU! This FREE EVENT will give students the opportunity to experience what GVSU is all about. Partnering with Housing and Residence Life and Campus Dining, this annual event takes place in the Rec Center - a prime location to many on-campus housing and dining options. Registration is not required, but bring your student ID for access to the Rec Center!
- Learn about all Campus Rec programs and services, including fitness and wellness, nutrition & massage services, group exercise, intramural sports, and outdoor adventures
- Learn about employment opportunities with Housing and Residence Life, Campus Dining, and Campus Recreation
- Explore the facilities or go on a housing tour
- Learn about joining one of our 50+ club sports teams
- Enjoy free food and giveaways
- Participate in sporting competitions or group exercise classes
Events (subject to change)
Scheduled events are activities taking place at certain times throughout the event. If you'd like to participate in any of these, please be there on time.
- Housing Tours (Time TBD)
- Dodgeball (Time TBD)
- Spin (Time TBD)
- Yoga (Time TBD)
- Zumba (Time TBD)
Drop-in events are activities happening during the entire evening. You can stop by anytime and take part in these activities.
- Bike tune-ups
- Bowling, floor hockey, and golf challenges
- Club Sports and vendors
- Equipment orientations & fitness challenges
- Hammocks & slacklining
Tabling at #GVRecFest
No registration is required to attend this event. However, local businesses, student organizations, and campus departments have the opportunity to table this event and share their programs and services with attendees.
Table registration will open in June.
Each registrant will receive one table and two chairs.
For additional information, contact Kayla Cupples
This policy is intended to enhance the safety and health of students, faculty, staff, contractors, vendors and other visitors, and to supplement the existing GVSU policies, by providing rules and regulations regarding the presence of animals in GVSU facilities.
No person shall bring any animal(s) onto University owned or controlled property unless otherwise permitted by this or other University policy as in the GVSU policy.