Licensed Vendors

If you are applying any logostype treatments, or verbiage registered for trademark by Grand Valley State University to items that will be commercially printed or resold, your vendor must be licensed through Learfield Licensing Partners

To register, a vendor may apply for a license.

These vendors have already been licensed.

Page last modified May 11, 2016