Meeting rooms are available for student organization and faculty/staff use in several of our Housing buildings on campus.
- GVA Community Center
- Capacity of 25, Kitchen and TV
- Hours: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. Monday-Friday, 12 p.m.- 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Holton-Hooker Living Center - Multi-Purpose Room and Bonfire Pit
- Capacity up to 100 in Multi-Purpose Room. Casual Seating is standard set up. Lecture Style Seating for 100 and Classroom Style Seating for 50 available upon request.
- AV equipment, microphones (wireless, handheld and with stand), podium, fireplace, kitchen available upon request
- Bonfire Pit available during normal business hours
- Hours: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Laker Village Community Centers
- Inquiries into possible space availability should go to Dexter Earney, Living Center Director, 616-331-0501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- South E Living Center
- Inquiries into possible space availability should go to Jim Van Nada, Living Center Director, 616-331-0171 or email email@example.com
- For information on other spaces available on campus, please click here
- Rooms are available September 1-May 1.
- Reservations are made for one semester at a time. Fall semester requests open the first day of classes and winter semester requests open December 1. Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Rooms are available during posted hours, holidays and breaks excluded.
- Rooms can be booked for a maximum of three hours to allow all guests fair use of the space. Rooms are available to registered student groups, study groups, and faculty/staff only.
- Unless noted otherwise, rooms should be requested via the Virtual EMS Reservation database (Housing Conf. Room Request). This database provides the most up to date room availability information and students/faculty/staff can easily set up a login and password to access the database.
- Occupancy may not exceed the room limit.
- Solicitation and alcohol consumption are not allowed. No open flames or candles allowed. No pets allowed.
- Rooms must be returned to original set up at conclusion of the meeting and all necessary cleaning must be taken care of by the person making the reservation. You may ask desk staff for cleaning supplies. Guests will be charged for areas not cleaned and may lose the use of rooms for the remainder of the year.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the Office of Housing and Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 331-2823.
- Note: when utilizing Virtual EMS, look for "Housing Conf. Rooms" in the drop down menu after logging in.