Intramural Sports offers a variety of sports and events for participants of all skill levels in an inclusive, fun, and recreational environment. Sports are offered in leagues, tournaments, or contests, and participants can join co-rec, men's, women's, or open competition. Participants typically play 1-2 games a week per sport. Participants need to purchase an Intramural Sports Pass to participate.
- Fall - Basketball, Dodgeball, Flag Football, Soccer, Sand Volleyball, Softball, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball
- Winter - Arena Flag Football, Basketball, Dodgeball, Floor Hockey, Indoor Soccer, Kickball, Volleyball
- Spring & Summer - Sand Volleyball, Softball
What'd you think?
How was your experience with Intramural Sports? We want to hear from you so we can improve our programs and services in the future. Providing specific feedback will help us make the experience better for all.
If you require assistance, please provide your name and email address so we can contact you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 616-331-1732
- In Person: D135 Rec Center