GVSU String Leadership Camp 2017
Date and TimeMonday, August 14, 2017
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Cook-DeWitt Center
GVSU STRING LEADERSHIP CAMP
DATE OF THE CAMP
- AUGUST 14 - 16, 2017
WHO MAY APPLY
- Any string player who is entering 8th grade through entering college and has played his/her instrument at least 4 years.
HOW TO APPLY
- Check out the Camp Calendar and Daily Schedule to make sure you don't have conflicts.
- Fill out the Registration Form and be sure to have your private teacher or orchestra directors send a recommendation of your playing level to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: The recommendations are used to determine placement in small ensembles.]
DEADLINE FOR COMPLETING REGISTRATION AND SENDING IN VIDEO
- July 15, 2017
- For individual students, $150
- For each member of an already-formed string trio or quartet or quintet, $100
WHAT IS COVERED
- Cost of all instruction, music and performances
- Three lunches and snacks
- This is a commuting camp. No overnight lodging is provided but there are many excellent motels and hotels in the area.
Learn more at gvsu.edu/orchestra.
Office of Music, Theatre and Dance