Current detours, delays and other route updates:
Posted 4/17/17: Exam Cram Extended Bus Service 4/17 - 4/26 Detailed schedule here
Posted 4/17/17: Message from 'The Rapid' Route #50 Beginning April 17, 2017 Eastbound: Front (L) Pearl (L) Mt Vernon (L) Fulton (L) Monroe; Regular Route [Due to construction on Pearl between Grand River and Monroe]
Click here to check on detours for other routes on The Rapid system.
What's new for Fall 2016?
Please note the following changes:
- Route 50 will pull into the Park and Ride behind the Walker Fire Station. It will no longer stop on Lake Michigan Drive at Kinney Ave.
- The primary Route 50 stop in Grand Rapids (near the Richard M. DeVos Center) will move from Fulton Street (under US-131) to Front Ave (also under US-131, one block north). This stop will service eastbound westbound.
- Adding Route 50 stop at Seward Ramp at corner of Seward & Lake Michigan Drive.
- Due to route changes, removing the eastbound Monroe/Louis stop in downtown Grand Rapids (westbound Route 50 will still stop at this location).
- Adding Route 37/85 stop behind The Main Street Pub, near The Enclave Apartments.
- Combining Country Place and Hillcrest Stops on Route 48/85.